听不懂对方的常用句子

听不懂对方的常用句子

Sorry, my English isn‘t so good. 对不起, 我的英文不太好。

My English isn’t good enough. 我的英语不太好。

I can speak English a little bit. 我只会说一点点英语。

I can speak English only a little. 我只能说一点英语。

Only a little. 只会一点。

I don‘t know how to say it in English. 我不知道这用英文怎么说。

I don’t know it in English. 我不知道这用英文怎么说。

I can‘t express it in English. 我不能用英文表达。

No English! 我英文不行。

I can’t speak English. 我不会说英语。

I can‘t understand English and I can’t speak. 我听不懂英语,并且不会说。

对方说话太快,请对方慢点说:

I‘m sorry I can’t follow you. Would you speak a bit slower? 对不起,我没跟上你说的. 你能说慢点吗?

Would you speak more slowly? 你能再说慢一点吗?

Would you slow down, please? 您能慢一点儿说吗?

Can you speak slowly? 你能说慢一点吗?

I‘m sorry, but can you speak a little slower please? 对不起,你能说慢点吗?

That was a little bit to fast for me. Could you speak a bit slower please. 你说的有点快,请说慢点。

Please say it more slowly. 请慢一点说。

Hey, could you talk a little slower? 嘿, 你能说慢点吗?

Slow down. What are you talking about? 慢点. 你在说什么啊? Sorry, I didn’t catch that. Can you say again more slower? 对不起, 我听不懂, 你能慢点再说一次吗?

It would help if you could try to speak a little slower. 请你尽量放慢说话速度。 听不懂对方的表达:

What? (你说)什么?

How do you mean? 什么意思?

What do you mean? 究竟什么意思?

What did you say? 您说什么?

What are you saying? 你说的是什么意思?

What are you trying to say? 你到底想说什么?

What was that you said? 你说的是什么啊?

What‘s that supposed to mean? 那是什么意思?

What are you talking about? I am all at sea. 你们在说什么? 我一点也听不懂。

What are you mumbling about? I can’t understand a word! 你叽里咕噜说什麽呀? 我一句也听不懂!

I didn‘t get it. 我不明白。

I’m sorry I don‘t understand. 对不起,我没听明白。

I can’t understand what you said. 我不明白你说的什么。

I don‘t know what you’re talking about. 我不懂你说的是什么意思。

I‘m sorry I didn’t catch that. (I didn‘t understand) 对不起,我没听明白。

I’m sorry, I don‘t quite follow you 抱歉,我没有太理解你的意思。

I’m not following you. 我不太懂你的意思。

I‘m not sure I follow you. 我不懂你在说什么。

I’m not sure I understand. Do you mean...? 我不确定我听明白了,你的意思是...?

I‘m not sure I get your point. 我恐怕没听懂你的意思。

I heard what you said, but it didn’t penetrate. 你的话我听见了, 但是没有听懂。 I understood little of his speech. 他的`讲话我没听懂多少。

He spoke so fast that I could not follow him. 他说得太快,我听不懂他的话。

Would you speak more clearly? 你能再说清楚一点吗?

Beg pardon, I didn‘t quite catch your meaning. 对不起, 我没听懂你的意思。

I could not understand his words, not could he understand me. 我听不懂他的话, 他也听不懂我的。

The acting was excellent, but I could catch only half of what the actors said. 表演很好, 但我只能听懂一半台词

请对方再重复一遍:

Excuse me? 抱歉(请再说一遍)?

Pardon? 请再说一遍好吗?

Beg pardon? 请再说一遍好吗?

I beg your pardon. 能重复一下吗?

Pardon me, Could you say it again please? 请原谅我(没听懂),能再说一下吗?

Pardon me, Could you repeat that? 请原谅我(没听懂),你能重复一下吗?

Excuse me, would you be so nice to say that again? 很抱歉我(没听懂),你高兴再说一遍吗? Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said? 抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗? Would you mind repeating that? I didn’t quite catch on. 请再说一遍好吗? 我没听懂。 Come again? 重说

I didn‘t get the last point, would you like to srepeat? 我没听懂刚说的,你愿意重复一遍吗? Can you say that in simple English? 能否用简单的英语重说一遍?

Can you run that by me one more time? 能否重说一遍? I didn’t catch your words, will you please go over them for me? 我没有听懂你的话, 你能为我重复一遍吗?

I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please? 我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

I don‘t really understand what you mean. Do you mind rephrasing that? 我不太明白你的意思,可以换一个说法吗?

询问对方是否听懂:

Do you understand? 你听明白了吗?

Do you know what I mean? 你知道我的意思吗?

Did you catch that? 你明白了吗?

Do you get it? 你明白吗?

Got it? 明白了吗?

You get what I’m saying? 你明白我说的吗?

Are you following me? 你能跟上(听懂)我吗?

Do you follow what I am saying? 你能听懂我说的话吗?

Can you understand spoken English? 你能听懂英语吗?

Can you make sense of what this American is saying? 你听得懂这个美国人在说些什么吗? 表达能够听懂:

I catch your drift. 我明白你的意思。

I get the picture. 我明白了。

【听不懂对方的常用句子】相关文章:

1.常用打比方的句子

2.谢谢贵方的真诚合作常用句子

3.常用英语句子

4.常用英文句子

5.用了打比方的句子

6.含打比方的句子

7.打比方的句子初中

8.小狗打比方的句子


缓存时间: 2024-04-23